|SPADE has been conducting different training and motivation camps for the villagers. The subject matters so far covered under such programmes are -
- Different aspects of health and hygiene and precautionary measures to prevent common contagious diseases.
- On medicinal values of different herbs available in the surroundings and commercial potential for cultivating these herbs.
- Training for the management of the self-help groups.
- Training on mushroom production.
- Training on production of horticulture crops.
- Training on Low Cost Sanitation
- Training on installation of Smokeless Chulla
- Training on repairing of Power Tiller
- Training on rearing of live stocks
- Training on operation of advance handloom
These trainings and related demonstrations were facilitated by various experts and well known organizations like Gyan Vigyan Samittee, Jana Shikshan Santha of Kamrup, State Institute of Rural Development and Voluntary Health Association of Assam.
SPADE volunteers at a motivation camp at Dhemaji